Calories: 408 kcal
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 pork chops either boneless or bone-in will work
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
- In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn't find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley then serve immediately.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.