Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanillaChocolate Waffle Cone
- 1 C sugar
- 6 Tbsp Coco powder
- 11 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- Chocolate waffle cone recipe
- Chocolate wafers
- Choco Taco
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream any flavor
- Chopped peanuts
- Slice the rounded side off the ice cream, straight through the container
- Then cut half circle "log" into 5-6 slices.
- Lay them out and refreeze
- Mix all the chocolate waffle ingredients together, until smooth
- In a waffle cone maker pipe a log of batter into the machine (about 2 Tbsp)
- Cook for about 40 seconds
- Pull out the waffle cone "oval" and place one of the frozen ice cream half circles onto it, and wrap it up
- Place back in freezer, work about 3 taco's at a time, you don't want the ice cream to melt, it will make the waffles too soggy.
- Melt the chocolate wafers and let cool to room temperature, then dip the open ice cream side of the taco into the chocolate, covering all the exposed ice cream.
- Then immediately dip into the chopped peanuts
- Keep frozen until you are ready to serve