One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
* 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 small red onion, sliced thin
* 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
* fresh cilantro for garnish
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* several turns of freshly ground pepper
* 2 teaspoon of chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
* tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.