- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
- 2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 8 burrito sized tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
- Spread about ½ cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Also, if you chill longer they will be easier to cut.
- Slice into ½ inch slices with a serrated knife to prevent crushing and serve.
Read more at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2015/08/chicken-enchilada-roll-ups.html#K2BzL1lje6oGeHjR.99