|PUMPKIN OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES|
Recipe type: Cookies, Dessert
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ c. brown sugar
¾ c. butter, softened
½ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. nutmeg
1½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
2 c. quick oats
1 c. flour
1 tsp salt
1½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and beat. Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix.
- If desired, add oats to blender and blend into a flour.
- In a separate bowl stir flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oatmeal together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix together only until combined. If needed add a more flour one Tablespoon at a time until the you have a soft dough. Be careful not to over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop cookies a little larger than 1 inch sizes. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Don't over bake the centers will be soft and will set as they cool.
- Remove immediately from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.