BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 8 ounces penne pasta (2 cups, uncooked)
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
- Add the chicken and cooked pasta noodles and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Combine the two cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 18 minutes, then broil on high for 2 minutes to brown the cheese. Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6.