Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 cup of any Whole Grain Mustard
1/2 cup of Honey
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
1 Garlic Clove, smashed and minced
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the rest over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temp.
- Preheat the grill on medium- medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved 4 tablespoons of honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes.